Connecting Learners to Schools:
NAESP 2016 Presentation, National Harbor, Maryland
Presented by: Thomas Martellone
- Presentation Handouts (Google Slides)
- Presentation Handouts (Powerpoint)
Click on the link(s) above for the complete slide show from the 2016 NAESP Presentation
- Fiske Golden Owl Award (Live Google Form)
- Fiske Give a Whoot Gram (Explanation/flyer for staff)
- Fiske Give a Whoot Gram (Ticket template)
Click on the links above for incentives that promote positivity and best work with staff.
- Fiske Student of the Week (MS Word)
- Effort Rubric (Google document)
- W.I.N. Time (RtI) (Web site)
- PBIS Guide (PDF version)
- PBIS Guide (MS Word version)
- Student Community Give a WHOOT Campaign (Flyer: Google Document)
Click on the above links for sample documents, posters and web links.
- Math and Mindset Parent Series (Web page)
- Fiske Afterschool Enrichment (Web page)
- Fiske Monthly News (June 2016 News)
- Fiske Weekly News (June 2016-Last week News)
Click on the above links for web based resources/information.
- PBIS Matrix (Small Poster: Updates coming summer 2016)
- Fiske Insiders Guide (2015-2016 Edition MS Word)
Click on the links above for documents.
For other resources or questions, contact Thomas Martellone at firstname.lastname@example.org